What are the selection criteria?
The following selection criteria will be used by the TAFE Queensland Scholarships Selection Committee when assessing your answers to the questions in the section above.
- Demonstrated likelihood to successfully complete the qualification.
- Whether the applicant is either already employed or has a strong chance of being employed in the industry to which they applied for a scholarship.
- An assessment of the applicant’s understanding of their industry and the employment opportunities and pathways.
- An assessment of the applicant’s commitment to promote TAFE Queensland as the leading vocational education and training provider in Queensland.
- An assessment of the applicant’s achievement demonstrated through previous study, industry experience or a combination of both.