What information will I need to provide with my application?
- You will need to provide copies of key documents as part of your application. The TAFE Queensland Scholarship Selection Committee uses this information to make sure you are eligible to apply and to assess your application.
- You must attach proof that you are an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident. This must be a passport, birth certificate, visa or citizenship certificate.
- If you are a TAFE Queensland Merit Scholarship applicant, you must attach evidence of achievement. This can be demonstrated through previous study, industry experience or a combination of both. Examples of evidence may include, certificates, study results, school reports and/or letters from employers.
- If you are a TAFE Queensland Access and Equity Scholarship applicant, you must identify yourself with one of the access and equity groups listed in the ‘What types of scholarship are available?’ and attach evidence to support this. Evidence documents will vary depending on your situation and the access and equity group/s you identify with. Examples:
- Centrelink payment documentation in your name could be used as evidence of financial difficulty, sole parenting, significant caring responsibilities, unemployment etc.
- Letters/reports from a medical professional can be used as evidence of a disability or long-term medical condition or illness.
- Evidence of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent should be provided by Confirmation of Aboriginality documentation. If this is unavailable a Statutory Declaration may be accepted.
Only complete applications with all documentation will be considered. So before you submit your application, please make sure you have attached all the required information.