What information will I need to provide with my application?
- You will need to provide copies of key documents as part of your application. The TAFE Queensland Scholarship Selection Committee uses this information to make sure you are eligible to apply and to assess your application.
- If you are applying for a TAFE Queensland Scholarship (merit or access and equity) you must attach certified proof that you are an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident. This must be a passport, birth certificate, visa or citizenship certificate.
- If you are a TAFE Queensland Merit Scholarship applicant, you must attach evidence of achievement. This can be demonstrated through previous study, industry experience or a combination of both.
- If you are a TAFE Queensland Access and Equity Scholarship applicant, you must identify yourself with one of the access and equity groups listed in the ‘What types of scholarship are available?’ and attach evidence to support this.
- If you are applying for an Advance Queensland – TAFE Queensland Indigenous Pathway Scholarships you must attach evidence of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent. This can be provided by Statutory Declaration or Confirmation of Aboriginality.
- If you are an existing TAFE Queensland student applying for a scholarship part-way through your current qualification, you must attach evidence of courses completed, results of past study at TAFE Queensland as well as supporting statements detailing why consideration should be given for a scholarship part way through your qualification.
- If you are a school leaver applying for a TAFE Queensland Scholarship straight from school you must attach supporting statements from a current teacher or Principal.
Only complete applications with all documentation will be considered. So before you submit your application, please make sure you have attached all the required information.